Everyone publishing a new post should remember these points. These are the very basic of your blogging. I have been blogging for almost 6 years now and I can assure you that this will take sometime to adopt these.
Once you are habituated with the steps you can do tremendous things with your blogging skill:
1. Have you proof read the whole content?
2. Have you crafted it perfectly?
3. Did you use related keywords using Google Analytics?
4. Have you interlinked to at least 1 or 2 of your old blog posts?
5. Did you use at least one image?
6. Did you edit the complex words into simple?
7. Have you shorten your blog post's URL?
8. Have you give ‘image credit’ if it’s downloaded for free?
9. Did you use enough tags into your posts?
10. Did you include a strong ‘call to action’ at the end of your post?