News:

Please post your question in the right forum. We will answer it as soon as possible.

Main Menu

SEO & Article Writing -How Much Good is the Profession?

Started by ashraful.nafi, November 29, 2016, 11:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashraful.nafi

Delwar vai
I want to know the relation between SEO and article writing.  How are these two different things related or connected to each other in freelancing?? . It will be very helpful for me if u explain this matter.

DJ RONY

By definition SEO is Search Engine Optimization and in our article writing we use SEO tips and tricks to make it more user friendly and search engine optimized.

An SEO optimized article will index faster in the search engine and more people will engage. If you are writing article to grab a position in the search result, then your article must contain the keyword and necessary structure.

Most of the time when you will get article writing job, they will ask you to include predefined keyword and a standard structure in writing.
I do what I love, Money Comes on the Way.

ashraful.nafi

Delwar vai
what qualities and requirements are needed to be an article writer in freelancing??  And if I want to be an article writer what steps I should take??  it is quite necessary for me to know the steps as I am a beginner.

DJ RONY

To be an article writer, you must write in good >> great English. Some article writing jobs want's only native writers. You must know there writing style and the sentence structure.

There is no better way than practice, practice and practice.

Start writing today whatever you wish.

Start your own blog.

Join community where English is practiced regularly.

Last but not the least, start reading and listening to CNN & BBC news.

ashraful.nafi

Delwar vai you said that some article writing jobs want only native writers . Does it mean that there is a little chance of being successful in article writing job as a nonnative writer ? Is the demand of nonnative article writers low in freelancing marketplaces ??

DJ RONY

Not at all, there are plenty of opportunities. Even people of BD are looking for article writers.

Mark my word, this is the only profession "Article Writing" - where you can survive for lifetime. All other fields can be automated, but not these. In future world creative people like writers will not have a problem to get jobs.

All you need to do is just keep practicing and make yourself better each time.