News:

Please post your question in the right forum. We will answer it as soon as possible.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Web Hosting / What hosting is suitable if I ...
Last post by DJ RONY - April 18, 2019, 10:10:04 PM
It doesn't matter what hosting company you choose? Most of the servers are outside BD. They resell packages at different price.

For a starting affiliate marketer I recommend you to try the Namecheap Hosting. They are fast and cheap.

I have tried several hosting from our local resellers, they lack support.

Freelancing / Re: Upwork's Connects Pricing...
Last post by WISH MASTER - April 03, 2019, 05:24:24 PM
This means, you can't apply freely any job you wish. You have to spend your connects carefully. Otherwise you will spending money. Top rated freelancers are getting a benefits here. They will have some free 60 connects.

Also, applying a job won't cost you 2 connects anymore. It can go up to 6 depending on the job.

I know many freelancers are not going to happy with this. UpWork already raised their fees from 10% to 20% lately. Now they are charging freelancers again.

But, remember this is to eradicate the spam people are getting after posting a job.

SO, what do you think about this change?
Freelancing / Upwork's Connects Pricing is ...
Last post by WISH MASTER - April 03, 2019, 05:18:28 PM
Got another interesting mail from UpWork today. The leading freelancing market place is changing it's rules again. The original message goes as follows:

Starting in May, Connects will cost $0.15 each, with no free Connects.

• You'll need between 1 and 6 Connects, depending on the job, to submit a proposal.
  • Proposals submitted for invitations you receive from clients will continue to be free.
  • On average, most freelancers will spend about $5 per month or less on Connects.
Why are we making this change?

We want to help professional freelancers like you win more jobs. With paid Connects, we expect freelancers will submit fewer proposals, increasing your likelihood of winning projects and making it easier for clients to identify high-quality talent.

What does this mean for you?

• This change will take effect between May and June. We'll follow up with a reminder.
  • With this change, you can keep any unused Connects in your account, up to 140.
  • Because you're a Top Rated freelancer, we will also provide you with 60 additional free Connects to help you transition.

We understand this is a big change but feel this is the best way to create more opportunities for you through Upwork in the long term. To learn more about this change, visit our resource page.
WordPress / Re: Let’s Encrypt: Registratio...
Last post by WISH MASTER - April 03, 2019, 04:26:49 AM
If you are on Namecheap hosting you can't get Let's encrypt from the cPanel. They have separate free SSL for the first year of any domain you add in the cPanel. After a year you have to pay to get it.

The easiest solution is choose a host that provides SSL for free lifetime. Let's encrypt is issued for 90 days and after that you have to renew it manually.

Some host already have this free ssl for their customers. The SSL is auto renewed after 90 days.
Chit Chat / Re: Welcome to BLOGRON Online ...
Last post by WISH MASTER - April 03, 2019, 04:21:04 AM
We are hopping to get the forum back online pretty soon. If you do not get activation mail or can't register please drop us a line on Facebook or twitter.
WordPress / Let’s Encrypt: Registration ke...
Last post by DJ RONY - February 21, 2019, 08:10:54 PM
If you are using the plugin WP Encrypt and when registering for the let's encrypt server to generate your certificate, you are getting this error.

Easy fix. Go to your plugin directory with FTP or file manager and find the Wp-Encrypt plugin folder. Then go to the inc > WPENC > Core folder.

Find the CertificateManager.php file. Edit it with a code editor and comment out the bellow section:

Now tray again to register. Wala... regenerate the certificate and upload it via cPanel to renew your Free Let's encrypt ssl.
Payment Processors / Not Getting Payoneer Card via ...
Last post by DJ RONY - February 06, 2019, 02:51:18 PM
If you have order your Payoneer card and waited for one month to get it via BD postal service then this is for you.

In most places BD postal services are very slow or not functional at all. They are not delivering the Payoneer envelope consisting your card.

It's not a problem of the Payoneer. It's our BD postal system's problem. So, when ordering your card, order via live chat and tell them to send it via FedEx/DHL.

WordPress / Amazon Associate link builder ...
Last post by DJ RONY - December 21, 2018, 08:26:00 AM
Gutenberg is still new and there are many plugins that are not still supported. The Amazon Associate Link Builder plugin from the Amazon's official Chanel also are not compatible with it.

They do not have an estimated date when they will update it or ever they will do it.

Solution: Right now you can install the classic editor plugin (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and it will bring back the old editor panel with all the custom blocks you had, including the AAL search box.

Good Luck.
Payment Processors / I Forgot My Payoneer PIN - wha...
Last post by DJ RONY - April 03, 2018, 02:35:39 PM
Many time I have been asked this question.

The solution is to contact the Payoneer support. The support will answer within 2-3 days and you can reset your Payoneer PIN with their help.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have never lost my Payoneer PIN, so don't know how it works. But, without the support help you can't reset the pin.
SEO / Do Link Exchange bad for your ...
Last post by DJ RONY - November 09, 2017, 12:12:49 PM
If someone asks you to do a link exchange with your already established site, what will you do? They will link to yours and you will link to them?

Should you take the risk even they are an authority site?