News:

Please post your question in the right forum. We will answer it as soon as possible.

Main Menu

Having problem with Upwork profile creating

Started by mostak.apu, August 15, 2016, 05:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mostak.apu

Hi,
I have learnt web for last 3 or 4 years, I have done some local work too on wordpress. From last few days i am trying to create a upwork profile but they are tekking me to resubmit my profile again and again and showing me this message
QuoteWe've reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn't have opportunities for your area of expertise.

If you have more relevant skills or experience to add, you can update and re-submit your profile. You can find more information regarding our decision

I have changed a lot of things on my profile but after I resubmitting my profile message being the same, in this situation what should I do? Please give me a solution.
Yours sincerely
Md. Mostak Shahid

DJ RONY

What were your interested job categories, I mean what was your skill set in the profile submitted?
I do what I love, Money Comes on the Way.

mostak.apu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What were your interested job categories, I mean what was your skill set in the profile submitted?
Thanks for your reply Delwar Jahan,
WordPress, PSD to WordPress, PSD to HTML, HTML, HTML 5, CSS, CSS3, Jquery, PHP, codeigniter these interested job categories.

DJ RONY

This is definitely a bug, Have you tried contacting the live support?

The categories you provided should be ok and they are suggested by UpWork.

Where is the link goes when it says" You can find more information regarding our decision here".

DJ RONY

It has been quite long time oDesk became UpWork. Now they have started filtering profiles from Bangladesh. It seems they are not accepting any more profiles in some category from Bangladesh.