News:

Please post your question in the right forum. We will answer it as soon as possible.

Main Menu

How to Load Payoneer Card from Bangladesh?

Started by DJ RONY, May 26, 2016, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ RONY

This is a burning question to many people who ordered payoneer card.

I got regular mails regarding this.

Most of the mare trying to load the card to buy hosting, domain or pay for their Facebook campaign.

Coming to the point. How You can load your payoneer card?

01. If another Payoneer user who have money provides private load.
02. You can earn from marketplace partners.
03. If your client is in someplace where they can pay with international credit card. Send them a bill or money request.
04. Your relatives living in USA - though this is not a recommend way as Payoneer is not the traditional bank or money transferring system.

Please read the rules of Payoneer before attempting private loads. Not all accounts are eligible to load private funds.
I do what I love, Money Comes on the Way.

DJ RONY

Question: Can I load Payoneer card with BD local credit card that have international purchase ability?

Ans: It's still debatable and I haven't tested it. Most of the credit cards provided by Bangladeshi banks have the ability to pay online.

You need to go to the bank with your passport and endorse USD amount for your credit card. Then you will be able to purchase online with USD.

It's not a regular process and quite time consuming.

nurulhudabd01

আমি যখন পেওনিয়ারে লোকাল ব্যাংক একাইন্ট যুক্ত করি, তখন আমার ব্যাংক ব্র্যাঞ্চ গুলোর মধ্যে সকল ব্র্যাঞ্চ এর নাম থাকলেও আমার যেই ব্র্যাঞ্চ এ একাউন্ট সেই ব্র্যাঞ্চের নাম ছিলনা । তাই একাউন্ট নাম্বার ঠিক রেখে অন্য ব্র্যাঞ্চ সিলেক্ট করে দিয়েছি। এবং কোন সুইফট্‌ কোড এর অপশন ও ছিলনা ।
এখন কথা হচ্ছে যে আমি যদি এখন পেওনিয়ার থেকে লোকাল ব্যাংক ট্রান্সফার করি তাহলে কি কোন প্রবলেম হবে? যেহেতু ব্র্যাঞ্চ এর নাম নেই এবং সুইফট কোড দেয়ার অপসন ও নেই।
কিন্তু আমি লোকাল ব্যাংকের সাথে কথা বলেছি তারা বলেছে যে, ট্রানজেকশনটা সুইফট্‌ কোড এর মাধ্যমেই হয়ে থাকে।
আপনি কি এ সম্পের্ক কিছু জানেন? তাহলে আমি কি এই অবস্থায় লোকাল ব্যাংকে ট্রান্সফার করাটা উচিত হবে ??
আসাকরি এই ব্যাপারে সহযোগিতা করবেন। ধন্যবাদ।

DJ RONY

সেক্ষেত্রে আপয়ান্র দরকার ছিল মেইন ব্রাঞ্চের নাম দিয়ে দেয়া। যাই হোক, সাধারনত কোন সমস্যা হবার কথা নয়। যদি প্রাইভেট ব্যাংক হয়ে থাকে তবে আপনার একটা একাউন্ট নাম্বার সারাদেশে শুধু আপনারই আছে।

সুইফট্‌ কোড এর অপশন ও ছিলনা - বলতে আপনি কি বোঝাতে চাচ্ছেন? লিস্টে যদি আপনার ব্যাংক এর নাম থেকে থাকে তাহলেই হবে। সুইফট অটো যোগ হয়ে যাবে।

শেষ কথা, আপনি ট্রান্সেকশন করতে পারেন।