News:

Please post your question in the right forum. We will answer it as soon as possible.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Web Hosting / WordPress installation problem...
Last post by DJ RONY - August 03, 2022, 05:04:47 PM
If you installed WordPress via the Cyber Panel or manually, but during the website creation process you selected the PHP version 8.1 instead of 7.4

Then install the PHP 8.1 first on your hosting.

If you are on Ubuntu then

apt-get install lsphp81*

on Redhat flavours

yum install lsphp81*

This will solve your Database connectivity or installation issue.
Web Hosting / Re: Problem: Cyberpanel disk u...
Last post by DJ RONY - April 25, 2022, 01:58:37 AM
You can use a combined one liner command like this too:

$ mysql -u root -p 'MyPassword' -e "PURGE BINARY LOGS TO 'mysql-bin.03';"

OR

$ mysql -u root -p 'MyPassword' -e "PURGE BINARY LOGS BEFORE '2008-12-15 10:06:06';"
Payment Processors / Re: Can I get UpWork Payment i...
Last post by DJ RONY - March 11, 2022, 06:33:00 PM
As far I have seen there is no restriction in withdrawing in your personal wise account. In wise business account they gave a USD account that is in the name of your company. Unless you create a company in your same name, it won't be easy to add it in the Get Paid section.

You need to contact the support to add your business bank account details in your UpWork profile.
Payment Processors / Re: Can I get UpWork Payment i...
Last post by WISH MASTER - March 11, 2022, 06:29:53 PM
You can withdraw in your personal or Business account?

Actually adding a business account bank details is a hassle in UpWork.

Does getting payment to your personal account breaks the rules of Wise?
Payment Processors / Can I get UpWork Payment in my...
Last post by DJ RONY - March 11, 2022, 06:25:31 PM
Yes, definitely you can.

Open a Wise account.

Verify it to get USD account details.

In UpWork add the USD bank account details in Get Paid section. UpWork will veryfy it with 2 small amount deposit.

When approved you can withdraw the money for free in this account. It usually takes 1-2 business day to get into your wise account.

You will get 2% bonus if you withdraw from UpWork to BD bank account.
WordPress / How to use other shortcodes in...
Last post by DJ RONY - March 05, 2022, 01:37:21 PM
It's easy. Just put the following code in your theme's/child theme's function.php.

add_filter( 'wpcf7_form_elements', 'blogron_wpcf7_form_elements' );

function blogron_wpcf7_form_elements( $form ) {
$form = do_shortcode( $form );

return $form;
}

Now any shortcode you enter in the CF7 edit screen will be shown in the front end.

Blogging / Good Blogging Means Good Busin...
Last post by DJ RONY - December 27, 2021, 03:24:37 AM
Due to the rise of popularity of blogging on the Internet, blogging has become an indispensable tool for business owners and companies for advertising and marketing their products and services. Business blogging can increase the value of your business by bringing in loyal customers, while at the same time building trust among existing customers.

However, blogging will only bring the desired value and benefits to business if it is done in the most effective manner. If it is not done properly, blogging can even be destructive to your business. That is why you should think of blogging as an integral and indispensable part of your business that should be given the serious attention it deserves.

Here are a few things to consider when setting up and maintaining your business blog.

Take Care of Your Customers

Treat all readers of your blog as if they are long-standing and valued customers of your business. Make it a point to reply to every comment and e-mail promptly and courteously. If you need to do some research in order to provide satisfactory answers, by all means do so. Make your blog a venue that is a two-way interaction.

Edit Before Posting

Make sure that all the posts to your blog are properly written and edited in terms of spelling and grammar. This will present a sharp and professional appearance to your potential customers and help you to reap the benefits of credibility now and loyalty later.

A little time spent in writing and research will save time in the future in making edits and corrections. The writing style of your business blog should be a little more formal than a personal blog or letter in order to enhance the professional appearance of your business.

The blogging platform WordPress has leveled the playing field between Mac and PC users. It runs equally well on either platform and in most browsers. In addition, there are a huge number of plug-ins available for it that can do anything from find great keywords for your blog posts, get subscribers to your newsletter, increase your blog's search engine optimization and eliminate spam comments. There is even an application for the iPhone and iPad that allow you to update your WordPress blog while on the go!

Add A Personal Touch To Your Blog

Formatting your blog properly will help to present the information in a clear and concise manner. Adding subheadings will help to make your posts more easily scanned visually, as will highlighting your keywords and key phrases and using boldface and frequent paragraph breaks.

These little things will help to make your blog come across as more professional and will enable busy visitors to skim and get the gist of your posts more quickly. (Ironically, the more quickly your visitors can read what you write, the longer they may stay on your blog, as they will be motivated to look at some of the other things you have written.)

Be Personal But Not Too Personal

Writing in a more formal fashion does not mean you cannot inject humor and personal interest stories into your blog, and these can help project a friendly and cheerful image for your business, as long as such material is appropriate to your blog's topic.

As a small business owner you can be personal by injecting a little of yourself into your writing, and this will help to establish a personal bond with your customers. By doing so, you'll be able to build a sense of trust with your readers which will help to establish you as a real person with your customers, and this can eventually translate into good business.
Last post by DJ RONY - December 14, 2021, 07:24:03 AM
You can purge this binary log file.

Read it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Examples

PURGE BINARY LOGS TO 'mariadb-bin.000063';

PURGE BINARY LOGS BEFORE '2013-04-21';

PURGE BINARY LOGS BEFORE '2013-04-22 09:55:22';

The simple steps to clean these:

### Clean the my sql log file: (/var/lib/mysql)

Log with putty as root and log in to mysql

mysql -u root -p

You need to provide mysql password.

Then >>>

PURGE BINARY LOGS TO 'mysql-bin.010';
or
PURGE BINARY LOGS BEFORE '2021-08-02 22:46:26';

Check what is your bin file name. They can be different then mine.

Last post by DJ RONY - December 14, 2021, 07:17:40 AM
Debugging the issue is a time consuming process and you need to check which directory is taking up the space and then in SSH mode check what is it.

you can use Putty to log in SSH mode.

Then use the command:

du -ah -d 1

while at /

Check what is eating up the space. If you do not find it, do:

cd /

then,

du -ah -d 1

In my case the ./var folder was taking up a lot of space.

Then I do,

cd /var

Entering that folder I saw /lib has the big files with

du -ah -d 1

And again did:

cd /var/lib

and saw the mysql folder has 23G of space occupied. My files were there to clean up. Almost 23 GB gone in these bin file. But you shouldn't just delete the bin files as they are necessary. You need to purge them with SSH command.

Web Hosting / Problem: Cyberpanel disk usasg...
Last post by DJ RONY - December 14, 2021, 07:06:07 AM
So, this is a general problem I faced myself for quite sometime. I have Digital ocean droplet of 4GB RAM and 50GB space, I installed cyberpanel there. Everything was running smoothly.

Then suddenly I saw my disk usage is increasing rapidly and I have no clue what is eating my disk space. The sites I have stored there do not occupy that much space, including the Cyberpanel installation. So what where doing this.

I haven't got the exact solution but this is what I did so far to regain the space.

First you need to find out the large directories

Check the following directories in the Cyberpanel installation

/home/domain.com/backup
/home/backup
/usr/local/lsws/logs

I have used winscp to login into the Cyberpanel installation and deleted the logs file and it helped for a bit. Local backups can also take up spaces.

Most of the time OpenLiteSpeed logs eat up the space. You can minimize the log storing capabilty when you log into the light speed panel.

The login URL is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*You need to change the domain name to yours and first setup a password via root SSH.

Delete Large log files in lsws/logs

rm -rf /usr/local/lsws/logs/*

Remove old CyberPanel versions

rm -rf /usr/local/*.tar.gz

But, you need to check why the log files are generating in the first place.

CyberPanel Main Log File: /home/cyberpanel/error-logs.txt

LiteSpeed Server Error Logs: /usr/local/lsws/logs/error.log

You can use WINSCP to check them beside SSH.